AccessDB and Object OLE in VB6
Author Message
 AccessDB and Object OLE in VB6

Hello, beginner in VB programmation, and particulary in DB
relation, I'm not able to work properly with an Object OLE
field from my AccessDB to control it in my VB form, using
ADO or DataEnvironnement. I know that it work well with a
Data controle but that's not the way I try to work.

Thanks for your help, Best regards

neryo

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 23:15:30 GMT

1. Fields missing from AccessDB after search in VB6

2. VB6 Package+Deployment w/AccessDB

3. VBA-assigning an OLE-object to an Ole-object-field

4. VB6 Image control:Access 2000 OLE Object

5. Oracle Object for OLE and VB6

6. Populating a Ole Object in ms-access from VB6

7. VB6 and Oracle Objects for OLE problem (TNS could not resolve)

8. OLE objects with Access and VB6

9. How to store BMP files (OLE Object) in Access Database using VB6

10. VB6/ADO/OLE-Objects

11. OLE-Object-Frame and ADO in VB6

12. Inserting an OLE object into an OLE field!!!!