How to set the rows of dbgrid control in run time ????
Author Message
 How to set the rows of dbgrid control in run time ????

Use Cols and Rows properties to set/get rows and columns.

eg:
Grid1.Rows = 10

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set the rows of dbgrid control in run time ????

Matt,
I have asked this question several times. I have tried the exact same code
you suggested and i get an error like improper use of property, or some such
(I don't remember, but Im sure it does not work on a DBGrid control, as
opposed to the MSFlexgrid control.

One person suggested setting the AllowAddNew property to TRUE so that there
would always be a new blank row added to the grid, but it still doesn't
work. The property is set, but the grid still displays with a single record.
So my basic question of How to add a row programatically to a DBGrid control
is still bedeviling me.

Tony

Quote:

>Use Cols and Rows properties to set/get rows and columns.

>eg:
>Grid1.Rows = 10

Sun, 03 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Add row to DBGrid/DataGrid at run time

2. Bounding a Queried record set to a DBgrid at Run time

3. Help: DBGrid - how to make DBGrid.row = current row when I click the a cell

4. Help: DBGrid - how to make DBGrid.row = current row when I click the a cell

5. FS:Precedure Click for a set of run-time controls

6. How to creat a set of control at run time

7. MSCHART control: setting colors at run-time

8. MSCHART control: setting colors at run-time

9. How to set total number of col and row in DBGrid

10. DBGrid how to set num col, rows

11. DBGrid, setting number of rows

12. Design time or run time, setting properties