Dataform Wizard problem
Author Message
 Dataform Wizard problem

Hi

I was wondering why my dataform wizard wont connect to a
2000 mdb

it says it is an unrecognized format???

any ideas please

cheers

ps I apologize if this is wrong place to ask but i have
tried everything

Damien

Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:44:23 GMT
 Dataform Wizard problem
VB5 or VB6?

If VB6 Upgrade to SP5

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/updates/sp/vs6/sp5/defaul...

And see:

Q257780 FIX:Unrecognized Database Format, Data Control or Data Form Wiz
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q257780

If VB5 see:

Q238401 PRB: Unrecognized Database Format Error Upgrading to Access 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q238401

You will have to use an Access 97 version of your database to use the Wizard, then change teh code per teh previous KB Article...

Want to know more? Check out the MSDN Library at http://msdn.microsoft.com  or the Microsoft Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com

Scot Rose, MCSD
Microsoft Visual Basic Developer Support

This posting is provided AS IS, with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 00:18:51 GMT

1. AddNew Problem with DataForm Wizard (No Answer On languages.vb newsgroup)

2. I have a problem...VB dataform Wizard

3. Can Dataform wizard do sqldataadapters?

4. dataform wizard

5. A better dataform wizard needed

6. DataForm Wizard Error!!!

7. .Net DataForm wizard

8. Bit value for columun kills Dataform Wizard

9. DataForm wizard does not work!!

10. help with dataform wizard and mdb 2k

11. DataForm Wizard MS Chart wont work properly???

12. VB5 and DataForm Wizard