Mail Body field to Access memo field
Author Message
 Mail Body field to Access memo field

Please help!

I have an app that will take the mail entries from
MS Mail and write them to an Access .mdb file.

My problem is that when I try and write the body of the
message into a "memo" field, the body gets cut off.

I've even have a function that strips out the CR/LF so
that text in the same paragraph gets all strung together.

To test that I've dumped my results to a text file and
then loaded it into a word processor to make sure all the
paragraphs are intact.

No matter what I do, I don't seem to get the number of
characters I should in the memo field.

On avg. my memo field is only holding a little more than
850 characters.

What is taking up the extra space in the memo field?

I'm confused.

Paul

Fri, 28 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Append memo field to a different memo field

2. Memo fields - problems reporting 2 memo fields

3. Displaying MS Access fields over 255 characters (Memo fields)

4. get access-memo-field in an rtftext-field

5. help with vb code for e-mail;merging and editing 2 fields into body of message

6. memo/blob fields from access and/or oracle, access in VBScript under ASP

7. Accessing empty/null Memo Fields in a Access 97

8. Embed Fields within a memo field

9. HELP: linking txt field with a memo field

10. Insert fields from Access into Email body

11. Corrupt memo fields in Access 97?

12. Access, VB, and DAO problem with a Memo Field