VB3 or VB5 / Btrieve - How to connect to Btrieve 6.15 Files
Author Message
 VB3 or VB5 / Btrieve - How to connect to Btrieve 6.15 Files

Intersolv produce ODBC drivers to access Btrieve 6.15.  Try their site at
intesolv.com.

Quote:
> VB 3.0 used native calls for Btrieve (actually is used Jet which used
> native calls to Btrieve).... unless you wrote directly to the Btrieve
> libraries.  Your library calls should still work but any calls to Jet may
> not...depending on how you converted your app.
> > Is there a way to connect to Btrieve 6.15 files?  My VB3 Professional
> > appears to stop support at Btrieve version 5, and my VB5 doesn't
mention
> > Btrieve access at all.

> > My preference would be to access the files directly without Jet, ODBC,
> > or Third Party Drivers--but bottom line is I need to write an app to
> > access Btrieve 6.15.

Fri, 31 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB3 or VB5 / Btrieve - How to connect to Btrieve 6.15 Files

2. A big tip for all using Crystal with Btrieve 6.15

3. ODBC drivers for Btrieve 6.15 needed

4. Btrieve 6.15

5. VB and Btrieve 6.15

6. Btrieve - How can I access Btrieve files in VB 5.0

7. Read Btrieve .DAT and .REF files from VB5

8. Connecting to a Btrieve 6 Database

9. How to connect Btrieve with Visual Basic

10. Connecting to Btrieve Database

11. connecting to Btrieve (for Peachtree acct)?

12. How to connect Btrieve Database using ODBC?