TDBGRID fires wrong StartLocation and Offset values in UnboundGETRelativeBookmarks
Author Message
 TDBGRID fires wrong StartLocation and Offset values in UnboundGETRelativeBookmarks

Running a TDBGRID 5.0 in application mode using UnboundGetRelativeBookmarks
to calculate the record numbers I found that it works very fine in
conjunction with the ClassicRead event to retrieve data.

But now I have many records to display (about 579,000) in a grid, and when I
pull the scollbar pointer to the bottom I found that the
UnboundGetRelativeBookmark event fires with a wrong offset value, only
aboutsomething less than 250,000, of course the grid's ApproxCount property
is correctly set to the maximum of 579,000. So I never can go beyond this
value to the end of the data.

Clicking at the last displayed line and moving the cell pointer up and down
by arrow keys I could see examining the UnboundGetRelativeBookmark event's
parameter that I could move down some rows exactly to line 250,000. In this
line with start=250,000 an offset of 1 was requested and correctly answered
with NewLocation=250,001

Has anyone an idea how to make TrueDBGrid firing correct values so tzhat I
can move down to the last records?

Thanks, Bruno.

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 17:20:30 GMT

1. How to set the default value in some specific columns of APEX TDBGrid Storage Mode

2. Retrieve values from column in selected rows of a TDBGrid 7.0 grid control

3. serious bug: when controls fire MouseDown, MouseUp events in wrong order

4. The debug fired the wrong procedure, and don't reach breackpoint, Make me crazy

5. Click event firing onto wrong form.

6. Clicks fire onto wrong form

7. Changing value of Checkbox or OptionButton without firing Click Event

8. Easy Function gives me wrong value

9. DLookup gets value from wrong record!

10. Single-point calculation returning wrong value

11. Wrong pixel values in Picture box

12. VBArray VarType( ) Produces Wrong Value!