COM and SQL
Author Message
 COM and SQL

::SQL Trigger trying to create instance and send
parameters to ActiveX.exe which inturn creates instance of
SOAP and send info to wsdl page::

 My Problem is that the SOAP doesn't seem to work. I don't
get any errors but COM never contacts the wsdl page.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Jenn

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 02:42:58 GMT

1. DevWizard 2001 - For VB, ASP, COM, and SQL Developers

2. COM and SQL Server datatypes

3. Error connecting from COM to SQL thru ASP

4. DevWizard 2001 - For VB, ASP, COM, and SQL Developers

5. DevWizard 2001 - For VB, ASP, COM, and SQL Developers

6. DevWizard 2001 - For VB, ASP, COM, and SQL Developers

7. DevWizard 2001 Final Release!! For VB, ASP, COM, and SQL Developers

8. DevWizard 2001 - BETA 3 released!! For VB, ASP, COM, and SQL Developers

9. DevWizard 2001 - BETA 3 released!! For VB, ASP, COM, and SQL Developers

10. DevWizard 2001 Final Release!! For VB, ASP, COM, and SQL Developers

11. DevWizard 2001 - BETA 3 released!! For VB, ASP, COM, and SQL Developers

12. DevWizard 2001 Final Release!! For VB, ASP, COM, and SQL Developers