Attaching to a fixed length text file.
Author Message
 Attaching to a fixed length text file.

I am Attaching to a fixed Length Text file or opening it into its own
database.
The fields in the file contain commas.
These commas force new columns that are not wanted.
Is there a way to setup a template for the attachment so I can name the
fields and set there lengths?

Thanks,
Todd Heiks

Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Building a fixed length ASCII text file out of wrapping file

2. Newbie: creating a fixed-line-length file from a variable-line-length file

3. Fixed-length formatted text files...

4. Text File (fixed-length) to load Table

5. Data Access with fixed length text files

6. need help writing to fixed length text files

7. Crystal reports on fixed length text file

8. Open fixed length text file into a template?

9. Formatting fixed length text for SAP

10. converting a varible length record to a fixed length rec

11. Fixed character length in a Text Box.

12. ? Text Box: multi line; fixed length per line