Substitue of DataGrid.
Author Message
 Substitue of DataGrid.

Hi!
        I believe most of the people would have faced this problem, so
I'm looking for what generally do in this case?

Lets say I want to display as well as accept the input of a dept. master
in a grid format and I need to specify a faculty for every dept. This
faculty should be selected from a combobox which shows all the faculties
from the database. In the grid the faculty for every dept. should also
be shown.

Now for this, if I create a recordset with a join between dept and
faculty, i can't update it, whereas if I create a recordset with just
one table (i.e. dept), I can't show the details of the faculty.

What should be done in this case?

Any reply would be helpful.

Regards

Abhi Parasher

Fri, 23 May 2003 13:38:16 GMT

1. How to substitue variable name?

2. Making dotmatrix printer substitue device fonts for tt fonts

3. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

4. How do I set the Datagrid row to be same size as the datagrid window

5. Using datagrid as datasource for another datagrid

6. Datagrids inside a Datagrid

7. Copy from Datagrid to datagrid

8. Updating datagrid with requery, datagrid goes to top

9. DataGrid and "Microsoft Datagrid: The Current Row is not available"

10. HELP needed: missing one record when displaying in DataGrid

11. help on datagrid

12. datagrid in vba