OLAP and ADO MD
Author Message
 OLAP and ADO MD

Haya-

My company is looking at using OLAP.  Does anyone know of a good resource
for learning about OLAP and ADO MD?  If you have some experiance using OLAP
and ADO MD I would appreciate any advice you could offer.

THANKS!

Wed, 20 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLAP and ADO MD
Hi Tad!

Did you try http://www.microsoft.com/SQL/productinfo/olap.htm ?

They have some good white papers there.

I hope you find some help there.

Sealtiel Paula

Wed, 20 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLAP and ADO MD
On Sat, 2 Oct 1999 09:35:38 -0500, "Tad McClellan"

Quote:

>Haya-

>My company is looking at using OLAP.  Does anyone know of a good resource
>for learning about OLAP and ADO MD?  If you have some experiance using OLAP
>and ADO MD I would appreciate any advice you could offer.

>THANKS!

If you are referring to OLAP as implemented on SQL Server instead of
OLAP in general, right now there isn't a whole lot of resource to
choose from. You might wish to check out "Microsoft OLAP Solutions"
which I think is one of the better one out there.

As for ADO MD, it is actually pretty easy to use. I learned from
simply reading MSDN.

-Amos Yung

Thu, 21 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to execute an OLAP drillthrough using ADO MD.

2. HELP! Controls for OLAP/ADO-MD CUBE (an MD Flex-Grid) Data Display??

3. RURAL MD, VisC++,VisBas,GIS Programmer Position In Southern MD

4. US-MD-PA-VA-DC-Columbia,Md-QA Engineer

5. US-MD-PA-DC-VA-Columbia,MD-Software Engineer C/C++

6. WEB OLAP - MOVE YOUR OLAP EXPERTISE TO THE WEB

7. WEB OLAP - MOVE YOUR OLAP EXPERTISE TO THE WEB

8. Free control for accessing OLAP databases (Microsoft OLE DB for OLAP/Plato)

9. Ado md access in VB

10. ADO MD CubeBrowser Object

11. ADO MD

12. ADO .Net and olap