Save an ADO Recordset to file in Access 2000 mdb format
Author Message
 Save an ADO Recordset to file in Access 2000 mdb format

Hi all,

Anyone knows of a way to convert an ADO recordset to the Access 2000 and/or
97 .mdb format?
I'd like to add this feature to my apps, so that the user can export
recordsets into aother applications.

Thanks all,
Andy.

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 18:59:51 GMT
 Save an ADO Recordset to file in Access 2000 mdb format
Thanks Luke for your answer.

I know there is no direct way, what I meant was how do I convert a recordset
into an Access 97/2000 format?

Andy.

Quote:
> There is no a direct way to achieve this, we only can save a recordset as
> XML file with the "Save" mehtod

> Luke

> rights.)

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 16:42:42 GMT

1. VB 6.- not recognizing Access 2000 .mdb format

2. Disconnected recordset in Access 2000 mdb

3. Problem opening Access 2000 mdb using ADO

4. Index Creation ( in ADO, Access MDB 2000)

5. Opening Access 97 mdb file with Windows 2000

6. Size of Access 2000 object (.mdb file)

7. Export/Saving a MDB file to other dbase formats

8. Office 2000 Access MDB File problem

9. CR8.5, VB6 & Access 2000 MDB File

10. VB5 Cannt read Access 2000 mdb files

11. How to use createdatabase make a mdb file for access 2000

12. ADO Recordset and SQL Statement and Access 2000