Attaching VB code to Detail section in Access 95 report
Author Message
 Attaching VB code to Detail section in Access 95 report

In a report in Access 95, I need to attach VBA code which will run for
each record in the detail section on a page, then print totals on that
page for the records which printed on that page (not for the whole
group, which may extend over several pages).  I've tried using the
Detail Format event, but it runs only once for the whole report.  Any
ideas?

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting VB code modules in Access 95 to Access 97

2. shrink report detail section

3. Can grow problem in report detail section

4. Calculation in detail section of report

5. Help: VB6 Data Report - Assign item counter in the details section

6. in report details section = results shown as unequal

7. Detail section in a report

8. Detail section in report

9. Drill down on hidden detail sections of sub report

10. Boxes in Details Section of report problem

11. CrossTab reports in Detail section

12. line numbers in detail section od report