Unknown Database Format
Author Message
 Unknown Database Format

I have an old database that is not recognized by my Visual Basic program.  I
am trying to import this into any format that I can use (text, access,
anything) but nothing seems to open the files without providing so much
garbage as to make it unusable.  Does anyone know of a program that would
display the information in older databases?  Or if anyone could offer a
suggestion how to convert these files into anything else that would be
readable, I would appreciate the help.

The extensions of the database files are: .qdt, .qmt, qnx, .qst, & .qtx

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 01:25:15 GMT

1. .Wab, Unknown database format

2. Unknown File Format

3. Returned Mail: Host unknown or User unknown...

4. Extracting data from unknown locations in unique files of unknown size

5. ??? unknown object Database ???

6. setting connection to unknown database type

7. Opening unknown database

8. Connecting to SQLServer Database using ODBC and unknown UserID

9. Backend database crashing with Unrecognized Database Format

10. Error opening database Unrecognized database format

11. Invalid database format error when compacting Access2K database

12. Determine current database name in long filename format