Newbie needs advice
Author Message
 Newbie needs advice

I have recently purchased vb 6.0 learning edition, I have used VBA for a few
years more or less as a hobby.  I am looking for a tutorial / reference for
VB so I can learn VB.  I am ordinarily able to learn from books but would
prefer multimedia type tutorial.  Any suggestions??  Thanks, Jason

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Newbie needs advice
Included with the LE is a book called: Getting Started With Visual Basic 6.
There is an online tutorial that echoes this book and is installed with the
LE> Assuming that you performed the default install, there should be a
shortcut to the tutorial in the LE directory on your start menu.

--
Kent

Quote:
> I have recently purchased vb 6.0 learning edition, I have used VBA for a
few
> years more or less as a hobby.  I am looking for a tutorial / reference
for
> VB so I can learn VB.  I am ordinarily able to learn from books but would
> prefer multimedia type tutorial.  Any suggestions??  Thanks, Jason

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie Needs Advice For Purchase

2. Newbie needs advice on project

3. Newbie needs advice

4. Newbie needs advice on scope

5. Newbie Needs Advice

6. COM+ newbie needing advice on an n-client <-> 1 remote server design

7. COM+ newbie needing advice on an n-client <-> 1 remote server design

8. Need newbie advice please

9. Client / Server newbie needs some advice

10. Newbie Needs Your Advice

11. Newbie: need some advice

12. need advice on making modem throughput meter (newbie)