Need Help with run time error (desperate)
Author Message
 Need Help with run time error (desperate)

Help.
I have been developing a db app for my HNC course in VB5 and Access and
for some unknown reason a form which has worked fine up until now
suddenly and for no apparent reason keeps throwing up a run time error
&h80004005 (-2147467259) , when a data access object is refreshed.

all the other forms use the same code on the same table and are fine,
its just on one form.

on form load the database tables are set up to a stored database name
and set ready:

Private Sub Form_Load()
DTAaudit.DatabaseName = GVARdatabasepath
DTAaudit.Refresh
DTApartnosupplierid.DatabaseName = GVARdatabasepath
DTApartnosupplierid.Refresh
DTAstock.DatabaseName = GVARdatabasepath
DTAstock.Refresh

End Sub

but when it reaches the refresh line crash! as i say its worked fine
until now and still works fine on other forms????

I have a test partner coming on Sunday to test this thing and it is
important to get it running for my HNC.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Yours
Pete

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:24:36 GMT

1. Need Help With Run Time Errors?

2. Help needed : Visual basic 6 + myQDBC + run time errors 80040e38

3. Need help with a run-time error.

4. run-time error 430 (HELP!! IN DIRE NEED)

5. Need Help with Run-Time Error 377

6. Need help with run-time error.

7. Need help with run-time error.

8. Need Help with Run-Time Error 377

9. Need Help Run time error on software!

10. Need help -Run time function error

11. Need help about Error message Run-time 429

12. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time library Run time error R6025