help me :referencial integrity tabel in visual basic 5
Author Message
 help me :referencial integrity tabel in visual basic 5

I am preparing a production software developing in Visual Basic 5.0
Professional Edition for Windows 95 , I have 2 related tables , and when I
delete a record of one related table I would like to recuper the error
"3200" to avoid to exit of the program

On Error GoTo ErrorHandler

        navi.recordset.deleteErrorHandler:Select Case Err.NumberCase 3200 :
MSGBOX("eRROR")

        End SelectAND I HAVE THE MESSAGE : RUN TIME ERROR 3200

Fri, 17 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Referencial Integrity

2. Changing Referencial Integrity on the fly

3. Enforce Referencial Integrity by code

4. Very basic Visual Basic help required

5. quick basic to visual basic HELP

6. quick basic to visual basic HELP

7. Help: Visual Basic or Visual C++?

8. Help: Visual Basic 6 and Visual Editing

9. Help with Visual Basic ActiveX DLL showing form within Visual C++ app

10. Help with Visual Basic ActiveX DLL showing form within Visual C++ ATL app

11. do Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET version beta Working Both

12. Difference between Visual Basic 6 and Visual Basic.Net