ADO.Net question
Author Message
 ADO.Net question

Hi,

I just started to work with VB .NET and ADO.Net, and I noticed that the
connection time is much longer in the ADO.NET then in ADO 2.7.

Is this because the ADO.NET is disconnected architecture?
Is there any way to speed up the connection time in ADO.NET?

Tal.

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:44:33 GMT
 ADO.Net question
Depending on whether or not you are in debug mode and if the build has
completed and and. It's just different. Yes, you will see some (some
significant) differences in performance between the two.

--
William (Bill) Vaughn
Author, Trainer, Mentor

www.betav.com

Please reply only to the newsgroup so that others can benefit. When posting,
________________________________

Quote:
> Hi,

> I just started to work with VB .NET and ADO.Net, and I noticed that the
> connection time is much longer in the ADO.NET then in ADO 2.7.

> Is this because the ADO.NET is disconnected architecture?
> Is there any way to speed up the connection time in ADO.NET?

> Tal.

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 05:11:01 GMT

1. ADO.NET Questions

2. ADO.NET question

3. Beginners ADO.NET Question

4. ado.net question - localhost vs (local)\NetSDK

5. ADO.NET question

6. newbie ado.net question

7. ADO.NET Question

8. ADO.NET - QUESTION ??