Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5
Author Message
 Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

I'm porting a project from VB3 to VB5 and have many .FRM and .BAS binary
format files.  I DO NOT want to reload VB3 and resave them all as Text
files, can someone help me out and tell me if there is a util that will do
it for me if I supply the .MAK file for the project.

If you have the file, please E-mail it to the address below, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks....

Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

Hi Steve:

Quote:
>I DO NOT want to reload VB3 and resave them all as Text
>files

As far as I know, that is the only way you can do it.

Doug.

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

2. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

3. Convert VB3 binary frm to VB5 frm files

4. Converting old VB3 prg saved as binary format

5. Help: converting VB3 binary text based program to to VB5 database

6. Converting VB3 binary form to VB5

7. Convert binary form1.frm to ASCII how?

8. how to convert VB3 binaries without VB3

9. how to convert VB3 binaries without VB3

10. Converting QuickBasic Binary BAS files

11. Help convert binary .bas file to text

12. Saving .BAS files in TEXT format rather than Binary