Postal Bar Codes
Author Message
 Postal Bar Codes

If someone has info on postal barcodes than can be used in Access reports
I would be grateful for the input.
Am printing addresses and require postal barcodes to go with the address.
thanks in advance,
Gordee.

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Postal Bar Codes

Gordee,
     Contact SKANDATA Corporation, 305-274-2900.  They sell True Type bar
code fonts, including the postal bar code.

Hope it helps,
Bob
--
Bob Uyeda, Executive Vice President
Prestige Software, Inc.

Phone: (714) 283-2323, x141; Fax: (714) 283-1029
"Honest, reliable, custom software development.  On-time and on-budget or
your money back!"
Visit us at http://www.prestige-software.com

Quote:
> If someone has info on postal barcodes than can be used in Access reports
> I would be grateful for the input.
> Am printing addresses and require postal barcodes to go with the address.
> thanks in advance,
> Gordee.

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Source code - Postal Code

2. Postal codes and zip codes

3. Foreign Postal Codes

4. Finding position of first character of postal code

5. Postal Code Formating

6. UK postal code directory

7. Postal Code

8. Postal Code

9. Postal Code Formating

10. Vb code to print 2D bar-code

11. code 39 bar code

12. Bar CODE VBX or Info, CODE, I/O info for VB 3.0