Making a database based on SQL search in another database

1. Querying a Search Engine based on database values (2nd Request)

2. how do I search my database I made up for my address book,please help

3. Free SQL Tutorial w/ Live Practice Database - 100% Web Based

4. database properties and making databases replicable

5. Free SQL Tutorial w/ Live Practice Database - 100% Web Based

6. SQL(Searching databases)

7. Best way to search SQL database

8. Help With SQL Search of Database

9. Record Searching an Access Database without SQL

10. Search SQL Database

11. Trouble with database searching in SQL

12. How can I Search for a record in an Access Database that contains my search query