Using apostrophy(') in Insert Statement
Author Message
 Using apostrophy(') in Insert Statement

Hello,
I want to use Apostrophy ' in the Insert Statement in the
Field value.
For example:
the data of the field name contains ' Apostrophy.
like
abc'def

Thanks in advance

Jawahir

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:19:30 GMT
 Using apostrophy(') in Insert Statement
If your apostrophe delimiting then double up internal apostrophes.

--
Terry Kreft
Access MVP

If it's not plain text, without attachments,
I'm not reading it.

> Hello,
> I want to use Apostrophy ' in the Insert Statement in the
> Field value.
> For example:
> the data of the field name contains ' Apostrophy.
> like
> abc'def

> Thanks in advance

> Jawahir

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:38:39 GMT

1. Problem Using Apostrophy ' in Insert Statement (Urgent)

2. Problem using ' apostrophy in insert statement

3. Apostrophy question in SQL statement

4. How to use apostrophe's in an INSERT statement

5. How to use apostrophe's in an INSERT statement

6. What's wrong with this insert statement?!?!?!?!?

7. using variables in Insert Into statement

8. Excel 2000: Using INSERT statement in QueryTable query fails

9. How to Insert A String Variable into an SQL Statement using VBScript/ASP/Access db

10. retrieve primary key after insert statement (using ADO / SQL Server 2000)

11. Date to SQL from VB using Insert statement

12. SQL Insert Statement using ADO