Cant open DataBase with password
Author Message
 Cant open DataBase with password

I Have made a mdb database with access and I put a password.
How can I get to this database from VB5 ?
When I try to connect to the database it I get invalid password.

My code is

Dim MyDb As Database
Set MyDb = OpenDatabase("D:\TEST.MDB", False, False, "MyPassword")

Is someone can help me !!

Wed, 05 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Cant open DataBase with password

Try changing the "Connect" parameter (last parameter in the call) as shown
below.  Note the initial semicolon ( ; ) immediately after the quote -- it
is necessary!

Set MyDb = OpenDatabase("D:\TEST.MDB", False, False, ";pwd=MyPassword")

Hope this helps!

-- Vinnie

Wed, 05 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cant Open Password Protected Paradox table in VB6

2. Cant Get Password Of DataBase

3. Cant open any more databases

4. Cant open any more databases

5. Cant open database :(

6. Cant open an Access 2000 database

7. open database with password

8. Open database with password

9. Open a password protected database with DAO

10. Opening an Access database with Password?

11. How to open password protected access database?

12. Opening database with password