"File not found", for "Dim db as DATABASE" Visual Basic 3.0
Author Message
 "File not found", for "Dim db as DATABASE" Visual Basic 3.0

I seem to remember an add-on for VB3 that enabled support for access
databases -
could be you need that to get up & running...

Quote:
> I have an old program created with Visual Basic
> Professional 3.0, and it give a "File not found" error
> stopping at "Dim db as DATABASE".  It does not understand
> a datatype of DATABASE or SNAPSHOT.  I am thinking that I
> may need to reinstall VB 3, but we cannot find our source
> disk.  If you think you know why, or know where I can
> download Visual Basic 3.0 Professional, I would appreciate

> Thanks

Thu, 06 Jan 2005 02:39:49 GMT

1. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

2. "File not found" in database creation

3. "Global db as database" vs Local "dim db as database"

4. Calling a DLL gives "File Not Found", but File Exists

5. Err Msg "Physical Database Not Found"

6. Error "Physical database not found"

7. database and "Ms Visual Basic"

8. ODBC error - "file not found" Help

9. "File not found:VBA6.DLL"