ADO Shape Command / Data Report
Author Message
 ADO Shape Command / Data Report

I've been using the Data Environment to create a parent/child recordset. In
my application I have a form and a report which both use this parent/child
recordset. Unfortunately using the DE takes much too long for my application
to load. I've changed my form so that it uses two recordsets to simulate the
parent/child relationship and this works fine but I'm having trouble trying
to do this with the Data Report. I've removed the DE from my project and I
create my recordset for the Data Report using the SHAPE command. This still
takes much too long. Has anyone else experienced performance problems using
the SHAPE command? Does anyone know how to create a Data Report with a
parent/child relationship without the SHAPE command?

Thanks
Adrian

Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO SHAPE Command for use with the Microsoft Data Report

2. Using the Shape command to multiple grouping of data for data reports

3. Using the Shape command to multiple grouping of data for data reports

4. ADO Shape Command

5. ADO Shape command, please help.

6. Cannot execute SHAPE command on ADO recordset

7. SHAPE APPEND command from ADO with VB6

8. Cannot execute SHAPE command on ADO recordset

9. Shape command - ADO

10. Shape command - ADO

11. ADO: SHAPE COMMAND

12. ADO Shape command error