Access 97 Problem
Author Message
 Access 97 Problem

Hi,
I am used Access 97 , I have a form(mainform and subform) in subform design
view I set the property Allowdelete = False

Now I want to set a button in Main form let the authority user to delete
some records,
But can not do that.

I only can set the subform:

Private Sub Form_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
If IsLoaded("password") Then
Me.AllowDeletions = True
DoCmd.Close acForm, "password"
End If
End Sub

How can I set the funstion in main form button ?????.

Thanrs and Regards,

Hung

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Access 97 Problem
in the button code on main form...
Private Sub Command1_Click()
   If IsLoaded("password") Then
    Me!subformname.form.AllowDeletions = True
    DoCmd.Close acForm, "password"
   End If
End Sub

peter walker

Quote:
> Hi,
> I am used Access 97 , I have a form(mainform and subform) in subform
design
> view I set the property Allowdelete = False

> Now I want to set a button in Main form let the authority user to delete
> some records,
> But can not do that.

> I only can set the subform:

> Private Sub Form_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
> If IsLoaded("password") Then
> Me.AllowDeletions = True
> DoCmd.Close acForm, "password"
> End If
> End Sub

> How can I set the funstion in main form button ?????.

> Thanrs and Regards,

> Hung

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access 97: Problems with broken references - ADVANCED!

2. Access 97 Problem

3. Access 97 problem on using OpenReport with Filter query

4. Strange Access 97 Problem With Pop-Up Property

5. ACCESS 97 PROBLEM

6. Access 97 problem: Image in report

7. VB6, MDAC and Access 97 problem

8. Open Connection to Access 97 problems

9. VB6, MDAC and Access 97 problem

10. Help with VB 3.0 and Access 97 problems

11. Access 97 problem.

12. Access 97 problems and VB5 frontend - HELP