rowSource + dataSource with DBList problem (VB5)--please help
Author Message
 rowSource + dataSource with DBList problem (VB5)--please help

with the old VB4 i used to be able to designate rowSource and
dataSource properties for a DBList to the same data control.
doing this with VB5 produces warnings and errors.  the
"remedy" of using 2 different data controls for the two properties
creates other problems:  for example, when attempting to reposition
the DBList selection with a FindFirst when the two datacontrols are
not on the same record.  does anyone have a suggestion?

vuk.

Sun, 26 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5: DBList.RowSource won't work?

2. VB5: DBList.RowSource won't work?

3. Please Help!!!!! - vb5 DBList control

4. Please Help!!!!!!- vb5 DBlist control

5. Please Help!!!!!!- vb5 DBlist control

6. DataSource Help Please, Please, Please

7. DbList Rowsource

8. DBList Control Problem, please help me I'm an idiot

9. Setting DataCombo RowSource / DataSource at runtime

10. Setting DataCombo RowSource / DataSource at runtime

11. Major Accessing Problem of DataSource - Please Help!

12. Major Accessing Problem of DataSource - Please Help!