Binding Label Object to RecordSet in code
Author Message
 Binding Label Object to RecordSet in code

I am a new VB user.

I would like to know how to bind a Label Object to a RecordSet I have
created with the OpenRecordSet method.

The only way I have found was to drag a Data Control Object on my Form...
but I don't want to have one on my Form.

Thank you,

Tony St-Pierre

Wed, 04 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Binding Label Object to RecordSet in code

Quote:
> I would like to know how to bind a Label Object to a RecordSet I have
> created with the OpenRecordSet method.

> The only way I have found was to drag a Data Control Object on my Form...
> but I don't want to have one on my Form.

> Thank you,

> Tony St-Pierre

Leave it on the form and hide it OR just go get the information you want in
the recordset and set caption properties

Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Recordset & Bound Object Frame

2. Combo box bound to ADO recordset object?

3. Binding a control to a recordset defined by code

4. Combo box bound to ADO Recordset object?

5. DHTML binding recordset to table in VB code

6. Bind DataRepeater to recordset in code

7. What binds recordset to connection object?

8. Source codes of a Label object

9. Create Label Object In Code

10. Data designer bound controls seem to lose their binding to the recordset with Requery

11. Finding a record in a Bound recordset (bound using the DataEnvironment)

12. Data designer bound controls seem to lose their binding to the recordset with Requery