Changing the grouping field in a report at runtime
Author Message
 Changing the grouping field in a report at runtime

Can anyone give me some clues for how I can change the grouping field in
a report at runtime.  I have a report wizard set up that allows users to
select from one to 24 fields to show in a report.  That part works fine.

The problem is when they select a field to group on.  The report insists
on grouping on the field I originally identified when I set up the
command in the data environment.

How can I dynamically change that?  I'm using the DAO 3.60 Object
Library.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. use a field inside sub report as group field of primary report

2. VB.NET application and CR.NET - Change grouping method at runtime

3. How do I change Group selections at runtime?

4. Data Report and Grouping at Runtime

5. How to detect a change in Group Field

6. Runtime grouping, putting desciption in Group header

7. how 2 group fields in Crystal Report Designer

8. How to change a report Grouping through VBA code

9. q. Changing Report Grouping using VBA

10. CR 5 and Vb6, Change all fields font at runtime

11. Changing Fields Values at runtime - PLEASE!!!

12. [ Dynamically change groups with CRPEAuto.Report ]