Database Security?
Author Message
 Database Security?

I am currently working on an NT workstation and have opened an Access97
database successfully using ADO 2.1.  However, I have come across a database
that will not open (it is not password protected).  When I used DAO, I had
to use something like:

DBEngine.SystemDB = "C:\ehs\gsystem.mda"

how do I implement this same thing into ADO?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Nelson Lopes

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with MTS security or Database Security ?????

2. Access Database concurrent users in VB 4.0 application and Database Security

3. Access Database concurrent users in VB 4.0 application and Database Security

4. Database security

5. database security

6. how do i - database security

7. ~Access Database Security

8. database security in ms-access thru Encryption

9. Database Security

10. Set Database Security

11. Database security via a special ODBC connection possible?

12. Database security - passwords - encryption - how?