There are many Querybuilder's for Delphi but none for VB. Why ?
Author Message
 There are many Querybuilder's for Delphi but none for VB. Why ?

Robert Madrian
Datenbanksysteme & Netzwerke
August-Jakschstrasse 12
9020 Klagenfurt
AUSTRIA
Tel.: 463 591092
Fax: 463 591096

Hello,

There are many Querybuilder's for delphi but none for VB. Why?

Delphi Samples: http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

I cannot believe that I'm the only VB-developer which needs a Querdesigner
in VB.

Robert

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 There are many Querybuilder's for Delphi but none for VB. Why ?
If you go to the data environment of VB, there is a querybuilder. On opening
a new project, instaed of selecting standard exe, select the data project.
If you further help inside it, e-mail me.

Nico

Quote:
> Robert Madrian
> Datenbanksysteme & Netzwerke
> August-Jakschstrasse 12
> 9020 Klagenfurt
> AUSTRIA
> Tel.: 463 591092
> Fax: 463 591096

> Hello,

> There are many Querybuilder's for Delphi but none for VB. Why?

> Delphi Samples: http://www.korzh.com/delphi/sq/descript.shtml or
> http://www.consist.it/dreamcom/filterbox/fltbx_desc.html

> I cannot believe that I'm the only VB-developer which needs a Querdesigner
> in VB.

> Robert

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 There are many Querybuilder's for Delphi but none for VB. Why ?
I believe its called "Access"

Quote:

>Robert Madrian
>Datenbanksysteme & Netzwerke
>August-Jakschstrasse 12
>9020 Klagenfurt
>AUSTRIA
>Tel.: 463 591092
>Fax: 463 591096

>Hello,

>There are many Querybuilder's for Delphi but none for VB. Why?

>Delphi Samples: http://www.korzh.com/delphi/sq/descript.shtml or
>http://www.consist.it/dreamcom/filterbox/fltbx_desc.html

>I cannot believe that I'm the only VB-developer which needs a Querdesigner
>in VB.

>Robert

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DELPHI - why oh why Pascal?

2. Can VB use Delphi 'components'?

3. Delphi can't call VB ActiveX Control's method

4. Why is Delphi so much better than VB?????

5. NEW! VB-Delphi, C++Delphi References

6. Delphi book for VB'er

7. Novice VB programmer leery of Delphi - Remarks I've received

8. Using Delphi's Report Writer in VB 3.0

9. help: I' am new to VB

10. use API to set window's border to none

12. !Excel/VB: why why why?