VB 5.0 Data Bound Controls and VFP 5.0 Databases
Author Message
 VB 5.0 Data Bound Controls and VFP 5.0 Databases

Is it possible to use the VB 5.0 databound controls
with Visual FoxPro 5.0 Databases.

I have looked every where on the Microsoft Site for them.

I am looking for examples and I do not realy want to use
the Fox Pro ODBC drivers.

Thanks
Alistair

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0 compatible?

2. VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0 compatible?

3. VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0

4. VFP 5.0 and VB 5.0

5. VB 6.0 and VFP 5.0 Database

6. How do I bind columns from several tables to one bound control in VB 5.0

7. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0 (SP3)

8. DBGRID32.OCX - Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

9. DBGRID32.OCX - Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

10. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0 (SP3)

11. beginner/need MS Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

12. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0