Can't load (or register) custom control: VBSQL.OCX
Author Message
 Can't load (or register) custom control: VBSQL.OCX

VB 4.0 and SQL 6.5

When I try to run my VB application I get a dialog box that says "Can't
load (or register) custom control: VBSQL.OCX".

When developing, and running on the same machine... no problem.  But I
can't seem to install this on another machine.

Is there a problem with my registry?  The install runs OK, but doesn't seem
to record VBSQL.OCX.  VBSQL.OCX is in the \Windows\System directory, but
doesn't want to run.

Has anyone had a similar problem loading VBSQL.OCX?  Any ideas on where I
should start?

thanks,
--
SLiM

Tue, 31 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 367 Can't Load(register) custom Control Threed32.ocx

2. can't load (or register) Custom Control PDQComm16.OCX

3. Can't load(or register) custom control crystl16.ocx

4. Can't load or register a custom control error

5. Can't load (or register) custom control

6. Can't Load (or Register) Custom Control MHCM200.VBX

7. Can't load (or register) custom control

8. Help - can't load or register custom control

9. vbsql.ocx won't load

10. can't load custom controls (winsck.ocx)

11. Can't load custom control: TDBG16.OCX in WIN3.1

12. Register problems, VB Setup dont register HTML.OCX, cant load or register