Help on using a comgo box on a dataGrid that is the detail of a Master
Author Message
 Help on using a comgo box on a dataGrid that is the detail of a Master

Hey Guys,

I do a lot of work in Access.  I can easily put a grid on a form and
have a Master Detail Relationship.  It is vry easy then to add a
comboBox to the Grid.  Does anyone know how I can do this in VB?  I
can created the Master Detail relationship but I have no idea how to
add a combo box to it.  (It seems like it would be easy!!)

So if anyone knows of how to do it or a good book that will have this
process listed I would GREATLY appreciate any help.

from
SteveZ

Wed, 16 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Link multiple datagrids to a single record (Master\Detail Form with multiple details)

2. Master-Detail with 2 seperate detail sections per master record, CR.NET

3. HOWTO Create a master detail relationship datagrid for Web like Tree Structure

4. how to make a master/detail datagrid

5. Master-Details Datagrids

6. master/detail datagrid form

7. Inserting detail rows in master-detail configuration (VB4)

8. Master Detail using Data Reports

9. Master Detail form using Visual Basic

10. Master/detail using Sheridan Grid.... How

11. Master detail form using DBGrid

12. Master-detail using ADO