Help, getting "#Error" in database fields (Access).
Author Message
 Help, getting "#Error" in database fields (Access).

Does anyone know what this means?

I've written a VB front end for some tables in Access. This is being used in
a multi-user environment and I recently upgraded to VB 6.0.
Somehow fields in the main table are being replaced with "#Error" instead of
the normal text field.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help, getting "#Error" in database fields (Access).

2. Getting "Changed database context" error

3. Getting "Changed database context" error

4. ERROR : "Database field has been deleted"

5. "Globlal" field getting set to zero

6. Help needed with "access violation error"

7. Error: "Error detected by Database DLL"

8. "HELP"-Error 3112 while compacting in Access 97

9. Access 2000 Error - "Application Defined Error"

10. CopyObject gets "Illegal function call" error

11. Error 525 "Data Access Error"

12. Imagelist control gets "Invalid picture" error