parameters to a child command in the data project?
Author Message
 parameters to a child command in the data project?

I have a report that is printing all the work than an employee as done
with the dates of each jobs.

since the employee id is in a command(item #5) in the data report and
the work + dates are in a child command of the employee command, i am
able to send a parameter to tell to print only the info on one
employee with something like this:

DataEnvironment1.Commands.Item(5).Parameters("n").Value =
DataCombo1.Text
in wich datacombo1.text is the id of the employee.

i am unable to send parameters to the child command of my
command.item(5) I want to be able to select the work that has been
done between 2 dates

... does anyone know how to ?  Thanks already!

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 22:54:54 GMT

1. Data Environment and passing parameters to child commands

2. Child Command Parameters - Help !!

3. Executing Parent/Child Command Object with Parameters

4. host data type in data environment command parameters

5. Data Environment Usage and Child Command Hierarchy Question

6. ADO Data Environment Child Command refreshing problem

7. Data Environment Usage and Child Command Hierarchy Question

8. problem with child command in data environment designer

9. Passing data to child Command

10. Data Environment Deisnger - Child Commands

11. Data Enviornment Child Command Query Update

12. data environment child command and SQL stored procedure