Urgent!! Normal RDO connection vs Stand-alone connection
Author Message
 Urgent!! Normal RDO connection vs Stand-alone connection

Hi,

Could someone please tell me the implications of using a stand-alone RDO
connection to an Oracle 7.3.4 database, compared to a normal rdo
connection in VB 5.

My current application won't connect to the oracle database using a
normal connection, but another test application connects using a
stand-alone connection.
Should I add the connection object to the connections collection after
connecting to the database.

I need to know what will happen when I distribute the application to
other users.

Cheers

Gee

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. vb3 vs vb5 stand alone app

2. Stand alone crystal 9.x vs included one for .NET

3. Connection String vs. Connection Object

4. Connection Obj vs. Connection String

5. VB6 standalone app w/MSDE - keep connection alive?

6. Stand Alone app - to VB conversion

7. How to create Stand alone applications?

8. Call MSACCESS Macros from Stand Alone VB5 App.

9. VBA stand-alone executables

10. Stand-alone .exe to convert .doc to .html

11. Stand alone exe.

12. Whe to use VB.NET for stand alone app