Copy Data Structures no data DB to DB
Author Message
 Copy Data Structures no data DB to DB

Hello,

I know how to create a new MDB with ADOX, and I also know how to Copy a
table from Db to Db with  ADODB.Command & connection , but this copys the
table with all the data too. How can I copy the table structure with indexes
and all from DB to DB with no data.
And one more thing,I need to know how to close all connection to a MDB
database so I can copy it to a ZipDrive. The connection are of type OLE DB /
ODBC therefore users on other machines will be paralized for a
a few seconds if. ( I dont think this is possible ! ??).

Thanx in advance.
 Dave

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copying data from one DB to another DB

2. Copy table schema and data from one DB to another DB

3. Clone a db structure (w/o data)

4. copy data structure and data

5. export data from one access db to same db on another machine using vb6

6. Active Data db V.S. DataWarehouse db

7. Copying data to another db

8. How do I make a blank DB, structure only copy from withing VB.

9. Copy DB Structure between Access and SQL Server

10. Copy structure of Access DB

11. Using MS Data Shaping with OLE DB - data from more than one table in mpp file

12. Changing data on form by choosing value in (db)combo with data control