Bound controls not updating ADO with adodc.recordset.update command
Author Message
 Bound controls not updating ADO with adodc.recordset.update command

I have a form with several text boxes as part of a control array. Each is
bound to one of two ado data controls. The data controls are part of a
control array also, adodc(0) and adodc(1). In my Lost Focus event of the
text boxes I have the statement, adodc(Index).Recordset.Update. Sometimes it
updates the database and sometimes it doesn't. Any ideas?

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bind an ado recordset directly to an ado data control (adodc)

2. Bound Control not updating underlying recordset when clicking close button

3. 2 ADO bound controls not updating

4. HELP! ADODC bound to VB Custom Control - Updating

5. ADO Data Control not updating recordset

6. Problem : Bound UserControl not updating recordset - VB6 SP5

7. ADODB.Recordset.Update does not update?

8. Updating textbox via code not updating recordset

9. Updating recordset fields using non-bound controls

10. updating data with ADO bound controls

11. Tables will not update with bound controls

12. Tables will not update with bound controls