Sending command to a FoxPro database using ADODB.Command Object
Author Message
 Sending command to a FoxPro database using ADODB.Command Object

I'm working with a FoxPro database that is accessed
by a VisualBasic program using the ActiveX Data Object
librairy (ADO). I've define a command object that
would create a SQL VIEW in my database :

Dim MyCommand as New ADODB.Command

MyCommand.CommandText = _
    "CREATE SQL VIEW MyView as SELECT * FROM MyTable"
MyCommand.Execute

' Of curse a valid connection have been created and the
' command is execute to that connection

But the database engine keep sending me an error message
saying that there have been a syntax or access violation
error.

Is it possible to remotly create a SQL VIEW in a
FoxPro database ?

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using the ADO Command Object to send an Execute command

2. Problem sending ADODB.Command object across MTS packages !!!

3. Using adodb command object with transferspreadsheet

4. Using browser-side ADODB.Command object?

5. Using browser-side ADODB.Command object?

6. Using where IN with a ADODB.Command object...

7. Err in using ADODB Command Object in VB.Net

8. Using browser-side ADODB.Command object?

9. Problem creating ADODB.command object in asp.

10. ADODB command object

11. When to use ADODB.Command Object in ADO Programming

12. ADODB.Command Connection Error in MTS object