application setup & db
Author Message
 application setup & db

Hi

I want to make an install wizard. Does it include the access-db that i use
in the VB project?
And do the people need Access to use the Visual Basic exe ?

thanks
jo

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multi-application Setup: ICON problem - setup.lst (0/1)

2. Setup.exe & Setup1.exe (Setup Wizard)

3. Application Setup Wizard does not deploy my application properly

4. Working with protected Access DB and non-protected DB in the same application

5. CreateObject("Access.application.8")

6. App. setup prob with db-driver

7. Setting Access DB file to finished prog during setup or initial run

8. Basic DB setup questions

9. App. setup prob with db-driver

10. setup program style db app, advice sought

11. Registering db dlls during setup causes errors

12. Setup wizard unable to modify ACCESS 2.0 DB's