Looking for developer
Author Message
 Looking for developer

We are looking for someone in the Houston area to assist us in developing an
online commerce solution using Active Server Pages, IIS3.0, Visual Interdev
and SQL Server.  If interested or you can tell me of a better place to look
for such people, please respond to this message.

Thank you,

Tony Piperato
ComputerTech

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. FAST GROWING CO. LOOKING FOR DEVELOPERS

2. Worcester Ma, looking for developers

3. Looking For Developers

4. Looking for Developer(s)

5. Experienced developer looking for projects (full projects or as subcontractor)

6. Visual FoxPro, Access, PHP/MySql developer looking for contracts

7. Looking for Office Developer(s) - context menus, Smart Tags

8. looking for a Vb Dot Net developer

9. Looking for ASP Developers

10. Certified VB developer looking for a freelance work

11. Looking for Job. VB Developer Position / Business Analyst

12. Look for a few good developers...