Personal SQL Server?
Author Message
 Personal SQL Server?

I am trying to develop on my laptop when I am at home is there a different
version of ms sql server 6.5 or 7 which developers can use or do most
developers use the full blown version of sql server for development at home
or on their laptop?
Thanks,

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Personal Exps w/ MS SQL Server

2. CR 6 and Personal Oracle, Cannot find SQL server

3. SQL Personal Server and VB6 Client

4. ASP works on Personal Web Server, but not on remote server

5. Server side pages on Personal Web Server

6. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

7. Can not find SQL Server (I'm not using SQL Server)

8. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

9. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

10. VB Sql Server Via ADO Problem: [Microsoft][ODBC Sql Server Driver]

11. VB6 application using SQL Server 2000 migrating db to SQL Server 2

12. Access on a personal web server