getting field count on an Access table
Author Message
 getting field count on an Access table

Hello,

I want to read the number of fields in an Access database table. Can anyone
tell me the best way to do this through ADO? I don't want to use ADOX as it
isn't on out production machine.

thanks for any help,
JJ.

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 08:52:23 GMT
 getting field count on an Access table
John

TextBox.Text=ObjRecordset.Fields.Count

Sukesh

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:35:34 GMT

1. Count across fields in a table

2. Count table fields with specific value in SCR8.

3. Field count of a table with DAO

4. HowTo get max field value from Access table field

5. Getting data from Access tables with VB6 without Access

6. How to modified existing field and add new field in existing table for Access database

7. How to relate a field to another field in the same Access 97 table

8. getting at the source table for a query field

9. Getting Table. Field info from Crystal Reports

10. newbie - help getting values from fields in tables

11. VBA - Access 2000 Create a table and access the fields

12. Create new fields in a table based off of fields in another table