why can't I seek queries on vb5 using access97 mdb files in a hospital
Author Message
 why can't I seek queries on vb5 using access97 mdb files in a hospital

thanks, joe

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 why can't I seek queries on vb5 using access97 mdb files in a hospital
The Seek method is only available in Table recordsets.
You can't use in dynaset or snapshot recordsets.
Use the FindFirst method instead.

--
Alberto Borbolla
Microsoft VB MVP

Quote:
> thanks, joe

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. why can't I seek queries on vb5 using access97 mdb files in a hospital

2. Help!!!Cannt read localization Mdb files(Use Access97 and VB5)

3. import hebrew text files to mdb files, using VB5

4. How to import a text file to my mdb file using vb5

5. can't open mdb file from vb5!!!

6. 'Canned' data in VB program

7. Using SEEK with MDB vs DBF

8. Using SEEK with MDB vs DBF

9. Why I can't use index and seek in all Access database

10. Using mdb reference is allowed only from mdb file

11. App in VB5 using Access97 incompatible with machine using Access 2000