Multi-User record-deleting
Author Message
 Multi-User record-deleting

Hello..

I'm building a VB-project with multi-user database access.

I use a grid's to display data. I get a problem when 1 user deletes a record
and the next users want to edit the same record witch is still visible in his
grid.

Is it possible to check if this record is still available without having to
refresh the grid on every step I make through the grid ???

greetings
Erik van Engelen

Greetings...
From the man who's going somewhere else.
Erik van Engelen

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Deleting multi-records

2. Multi-step operation when deleting record

3. ADDNEW/UPDATE/DELETE VB 5.0 in a MULTI-USER ENVIRONMENT with ACCESS 97 DATABASE FILES

4. Multi-user Record Locking

5. Multi-user record locking

6. Multi-user record change problem.

7. Multi-user record locking

8. Multi-user: clientA can't see new records added by clientB

9. Single-user errors on multi-user apps

10. Deleting records from a recordset without deleting from the database

11. Deleted records when text file is linked as table (#deleted)

12. DELETE statement (deleting but 0 records affected)