"A module is not a Valid Type" err in VB4-16
Author Message
 "A module is not a Valid Type" err in VB4-16

I am trying to convert a VB3 project to VB5 and was told the best route is
load and save in VB4-16 then VB4-32 before loading project in VB5.
When loading and running in VB4-16, I get a "A module is not a valid type"
mesg on all "AS DATABASE" variables. In Tools/References the only DAO option
is 2.5 Object Library which I have selected. Does anyone know the answer to
this.
Thanks.

Tue, 29 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. API Funktion "Escape"unter VB4 16 / 32

2. "Not a valid bookmark" error

3. VB5 Database, "Not a valid path"

4. "Not a valid Password!"

5. err "object server not correctly registered "

6. Err Msg "Physical Database Not Found"

7. "module not found"

8. "Module not found" error

9. "Module not found" error

10. "Module Not Found" again

11. Access 2000, "module not found"

12. Error : "A Module is not a valid type"