Help deleting data fields in DBcombobox
Author Message
 Help deleting data fields in DBcombobox

I threw this into an experimental form to try and delete one field as
test and I got the run error that other objects were interfering with
by
event. The most I can find out is that there is another database that
"CustomerID" is part of and it all has something to do with
"one-to-many".
In street terms read: "The stuff you want to get rid of is hooked up
somewhere else and you have to get rid of it there too". Got any
advice?
Here's the actual code:

Option Explicit

Private Sub Command1_Click()

'Deletes the Customer record in the NWind database.

Data1.Recordset.Delete

End Sub

Private Sub Data1_Validate(Action As Integer, Save As Integer)

End Sub

Private Sub Text1_Change()
'Bound to CustomerID field
End Sub

Wed, 23 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. List two fields in a dbComboBox

2. deleting value from data field with ADO

3. Data Conversion Error when Deleting the Contents of a Field

4. Delete a relationed field from data control

5. Data Control + DBComboBox Makes DB Read-Only ????

6. Need Help on Importing Field Names from First Record for Fixed Field data

7. HOW TO change field size and delete field

8. how to change field size and delete field MS ACCESS/VB

9. remove index from field or delete a indexed field

10. DATABASE - Delete a Date Field HELP!

11. DBComboBox Help...

12. HELP: DEFAULT VALUE IN APEXS DBCOMBOBOX ??