VB 6.0 - Visual FoxPro 6.0 Tables and VB
Author Message
 VB 6.0 - Visual FoxPro 6.0 Tables and VB

I am a Visual FoxPro programmer and I don't see a way to access Visual
FoxPro 6.0 tables from VB. Can somebody give me some hints about how I can
do this? (If possible)

Do I have to convert my tables to SQL tables maybe?

Thank you in advance

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 6.0 - Visual FoxPro 6.0 Tables and VB
Hi, Morys.

    You shouldn't have to convert your VFP database, but you could. If you
have no reason to access the database from VFP, then I would consider
converting them.

    I couldn't tell you off hand if there is an ODBC driver available for
VFP 6 databases, or if the VFP 5 ODBC driver will work with it, but that is
one way to access VFP tables.

Best,

Mike

Quote:
>I am a Visual FoxPro programmer and I don't see a way to access Visual
>FoxPro 6.0 tables from VB. Can somebody give me some hints about how I can
>do this? (If possible)

>Do I have to convert my tables to SQL tables maybe?

>Thank you in advance

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing Visual Foxpro 6.0 with VB 6.0

2. VB 6.0 and ODBC - Visual Foxpro tables

3. Reference Visual FoxPro COM Object in VB 6.0

4. using Visual FoxPro Databases in Visual Basic 6.0

5. visual basic 6.0 interacting with visual foxpro

6. visual basic interacting with visual foxpro 6.0

7. Opening a Foxpro 2.6 database using VB 6.0

8. Using FoxPro TLB in VB 6.0

9. Accessing FoxPro using VB 6.0 SP3

10. Useing FoxPro TLB in VB 6.0

11. Ho to use Database Foxpro 6.0 in VB?

12. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0