Problem with SQL Server and Cristal Report
Author Message
 Problem with SQL Server and Cristal Report

Hello,

I've tried to use Cristal Report component to generate report based on a

view defined in SQL Server 6.5 (ODBC, RDO).

In design mode, I've no problem. I am making the connection by example
with user 'user1' and password 'user1'. But in runtime, no data are
visible and I obtained the following message : 'Server is not yet
opened' ?

If I use a connection with a user without password it's ok also in
runtime, but with a specific password the program generates an error.

An other question : Do I define a cristal report component by report ?

Can someone help me ?

Thanks,

Jerome

Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programacion Vb/Sql Server/DBGrid/Cristal Report

2. problem with cristal report with general text printer

3. Cristal Report problems...

4. Problem with summary in Cristal Report 4.0

5. Problem with Cristal Report

6. problem with cristal report with general text printer

7. Cristal Report problems...

8. Problem in Cristal Multicolumns report

9. Security problem with Cristal Reports...

10. Cristal Report problems...

11. Cristal report ??? sub report

12. VB Sql Server Via ADO Problem: [Microsoft][ODBC Sql Server Driver]