Updating a record
Author Message
 Updating a record

I'm making my first attempt to design a system using MS Access.  I hope
you will indulge some very newbie questions from time to time.  Here is
my first one:

I enter data about a reservation date into a table using a combo box on
a form.  I would like the underlying table to have its reservation date
update when the reservation date is selected in the combo box.  I am
guessing that something using the "After Update" event would work, but I
don't know procedure to write.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6,Access97,ADO - Update query doesn't update all records

2. Update a record using a previous records value

3. File Handling - Updating a record

4. Update maintenance records

5. help with using dao to update a record when printed

6. How do I update a record using ADO

7. Update / Insert record confirmation prompts

8. Getting error 3709 when trying to update a record

9. Update current record in Main Table

10. Help updating multiple records!

11. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

12. Updating multiple records